Dermalogica Pro NanoInfusion
Want visibly smoother skin texture with zero downtime? Resurfacing actives and professional serums are infused into skin with unique Dermalogica technology which uses tiny cones to maximize results.
Smoothing skin texture
Smoother skin texture
Meet Pro NanoInfusion
The Pro NanoInfusion service is targeted for those clients that want visibly smoother skin texture with zero downtime! Resurfacing actives and professional serums are infused into the skin with a unique device which uses tiny cones to maximize penetration.
Pre/Post Care for Pro NanoInfusion
Pre-Service Care and Considerations:
• Discontinue auto-immune therapies or retinoid (Retin-A) and/or any form of active skin care products 3 days prior to treatment, under the care and direction of a physician.
• Any medications that would affect the characteristics of the skin should be stopped for 2 months prior to service, under the care of a physician.
• Avoid alcohol and caffeine 1-2 days prior to service.
• You may experience inflammation, itching, and burning.
• No makeup for the first 24 hours post-treatment.
• No sweaty exercise, sauna, steam, swimming, and direct sun exposure for 3-5 days post-treatment.
• Cleanse with gentle cleanser and tepid water, apply moisturizer and SPF 30+ daily.
• Avoid immediately using active skin care products (i.e., AHA’s, BHA’s, Retinol) for at least 3-5 days, per your skin therapist’s instructions.
• You may experience redness between 1-3 days.
• Use serums and recommended skin care products per your skin therapist’s directions.
• Consult a physician if any irritation persists